| Name | Title | Contact Details |
|---|
Centre for Healthcare Medical Associates is a Poway, CA-based company in the Healthcare, Pharmaceuticals, & Biotech sector.
Parkridge Health System is a multi-campus facility which includes Parkridge Medical Center, Parkridge East Hospital, Parkridge Valley Hospital and Parkridge West Hospital. Parkridge Medical Center, the main campus on McCallie Avenue, is an Accredited Chest Pain Center which offers comprehensive acute care services including cardiology, oncology at The Sarah Cannon Cancer Center, award-winning orthopaedics, and a 24-hour Emergency Department. Parkridge East Hospital, located in East Ridge, provides the best in obstetrics including Neonatal Intensive Care as well as surgical services that include robotics, orthopaedics, and advanced gynecologic procedures. Parkridge Valley Hospital, our behavioral health facility, offers mental health services for children, adolescents and adults as well as treatment for addictive disorders. Parkridge West Hospital is the newest member of the Parkridge Health System. Parkridge West, a 70-bed acute care hospital located in Jasper, Tenn., became a facility of Parkridge Medical Center in March 2014. Parkridge West has provided medical, surgical and behavioral health services to the Sequatchie Valley community since 1998. We are a family of hospitals for your family.
Ennis Regional Medical Center is a Ennis, TX-based company in the Healthcare, Pharmaceuticals, and Biotech sector.
Woodlawn Hospital is a Rochester, IN-based company in the Healthcare, Pharmaceuticals, and Biotech sector.
The first hospital in Rushville was a private hospital built by Dr. John Sexton in 1892. It was built on Fifth Street on a lot adjacent to the Sexton Home at Fifth and Main Street. The hospital was one of the first in southern Indiana and was the only hospital between Hamilton, Ohio and Indianapolis, Indiana. In 1902, this small private hospital was replaced with a two-story building on the same location. When Dr. Sexton retired in 1929, he sold the building to the city. Upon his return from military service, Dr. Frank Green, Sr., opened a six-bed hospital in 1919, above the office which he shared with his brother, Dr. Charles Green, DDS. In 1944, during World War II, the Green Hospital closed. The present Rush Memorial Hospital was opened in 1950. This limestone building included 52 beds and 16 bassinets. In 1971, the hospital completed an expansion project that consisted of an emergency department, modernized ancillary service areas, and a kitchen.